Website Travelodge Hotel Southwark - SE London
This job will best suit a resident of the Borough of Southwark, SE1, Vauxhall or Lambeth Brixton area.
Travelodge Hotel Southwark is looking to recruit someone who is looking for a flexible working pattern up to 16 hours per week across weekdays and weekends. as a Team Member with Travelodge Southwark your main priority will be to make sure that our customers have a great stay. Clean & fresh rooms are why our customers stay with us.
this job will best suit a local resident to Southwark Borough or near SE1 London districs.
· Clean our bedrooms and public areas to Company standards within our timescales on a daily basis and carry out other deep cleaning duties on a weekly/monthly basis.
· Keep the linen room clean, tidy and correctly stocked.
· Follow our procedures, when dealing with linen, security, keys, lost property and stock.
· Keep yourself, the team and our customers’ safe – and be aware of any potential problems.
· Keep your line manager up-to-date with maintenance, service or equipment issues and follow these up.
Pay rate: £6.70 per hour
We want people with a great positive attitude who enjoy working as a team or on their own and get great satisfaction out of a job well done. If you have what it takes to make our customers stay special and a great eye for detail this could be the right role for you.
at travelodge Hotels we will provide you full training to do a great job and also reward you with discounts on rooms and food in Travelodge – plus flexible working patterns to suit your time.
To apply for this job please visit the Travelodge Hotel Southwark SE London at;
202-206 Union St, Southwark, London SE1 0LX
and ask for an apllication form for Local applicants.
You can use the online application form to apply for Travelodge available Jobs at your local Borough.
To apply for this job please visit apply.travelodge.co.uk.