Contracts available on social housing projects and local construction sub-contractors
Resourcing Group Recruitment agency is seeking an experienced Contact Centre Adviser’s to work with Housing Association based in London, must have experience within the Repairs department.
This role will involve making each and every tenant feel valued by identifying their needs and providing the outstanding experience that they expect.
* Taking a high volume of inbound contacts from customers(telephone, email, web based, texts) in regards to new and on-going repairs.
* Investigating and resolve routine customer complaints at first point of contact to ensure delivery of a first class service to the customer.
* For being the first point of contact for all customer enquiries to be answered.
* For providing an excellent level of customer service to all customers/tenants.
* To correctly log and raise repairs on the housing management system.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Experience of working within a Repairs Call Centre.
* Ability to problem solve and resolve customer issues without escalation
These roles are looking to shortlist, you will need to be registered with Resourcing Group office and fully referenced. Please apply if you wish to registered and considered for these upcoming positions.
We have long and established relationship with this client and feel these roles would provide excellent opportunities to the right candidates.
Pay rate: £10.00 – £14.00 per hour / Contract type: Full Time
To apply for this job please visit Resourcing Group Recruitment office at 7th Floor
City of London
Tel : 020 7264 0707 / Tel: 033 3320 4074 Head Office.
Email: email@example.com Job Ref: LB001_1452274177
Resourcing Group acts as both an Employment Agency and a Recruitment Solutions company, the Agency is based in the City of London.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.