Resourcing Group is a specialist recruiter providing jobs across five core sectors: Social Housing Facilities Management & Maintenance Construction Surveying & Property Design & Engineering
Resourcing Group Construction Recruitment office is now recruiting multi-trade carpenters for clients based withing central London.
37.5 Hours a Week Mon to Fri | 8:00 to 16:30
£13.00 to £18.00 per hour / On-going Contract – Temp 2 Perm
This position is for an experienced carpenter with a background in building maintenance to work within an estates maintenance team at an NHS Trust in London. The Trust has a busy, fast paced, challenging environment which will both test and broaden your existing skill set. Being part of this team means that you will be responsible for, maintaining the operational status of the hospital and ensuring that all services remain available to the public.
– Reactive and preventive maintenance
– Refurbishments / Upgrades
– Various building projects
– Cupboards, fire doors, locks, hinges etc.
– Making good, snagging, general improvements
– Qualification in carpentry, brick laying, maintenance etc. (City & Guilds / NVQ)
– Strong understanding of Health & Safety requirements, building regulations
– Multi-trader; plastering, brick laying, painting & decorating
– Hard working, reliable, proactive work ethic
– DBS check dated within the last 12 months
– Previous experience working within a hospital / NHS environment
To apply for this job please contact nichola on: 0207 264 0729 or Email email@example.com Job Ref: RG45236_1452264445
You can visit the agency’s office in the City of London at 7th Floor, 120 Moorgate, , EC2M 6UR.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.